Here’s a great opportunity to win lots of books!
First, the tantalising prizes:
- 1st prize – A RM100 MPH voucher
- 2nd prize – A RM50 MPH voucher
- 3rd prize – A RM30 MPH voucher
So just imagine all the books you could buy!
Here’s all you have to do:
1. Of the 21 stories in 44 Cemetery Road, write a blog post stating which ones are your THREE FAVOURITE TALES. You’ll also need to say in 50 words or more WHY you particularly enjoyed each of those stories.
2. In the comment box here or at my 44 Cemetery Road blog, you’ll need to provide the URL to your blog post.
3. If you don’t have a blog or prefer not to do a blog post, you can list your three favourite tales and reasons why by commenting in the comment box here or at my 44 Cemetery Road blog.
4. I’ll pick the 1st prize winner. As for the 2nd and 3rd prize winners, these will be picked at random (so anyone can win!) The judge’s decision is final, so please do not instigate legal action! 🙂
5. Anybody can enter the contest. The MPH vouchers can only be used at MPH bookshops in Malaysia. Instead of MPH vouchers, I may send you a Malaysian Ringgit cheque instead. BTW, only one submission per person! 🙂
6. To celebrate Malaysia’s 50th independence anniversary, the closing date is is 31 AUGUST 2007 (yeah!) I’ll announce the winner within a week of the closing date.
I look forward to your entries!
My thanks to Lydia Teh from whom I nicked this great publicity and competition idea!